Experice the thrill and wonder of aerial acrobatics in our Slingsby!
Loops the loops, rolls, stall turns and so much more, above the historic Sleap Airfield for your firends and family to see!
Your instructor is Bob Pooler, former British Aerobatics Champion and display pilot.
Minimum height is 5' and maximum 6' 6". However, these limits are a little flexible depending on
your build. Maximum weight is 120Kg.
You can purchase this online or over the phone and we will email you a voucher to print off within 24 hours. This will have a booking code that expires after 6 months.
Once you have the voucher (or gifted it) you can call us on 01939 232882 to book in your lesson. We are open 7 days a week and fly every day. Once you call us to book in, there is no expiry. If the weather doesn't turn out as planned we will reschedule you to a different day.
You do not need to bring anything to your lesson, just wear sensible clothing. We provide everything else. Please turn up 10 minutes before your time to complete the paperwork. There is a on-site cafe and viewing balcony for spectators.
- You must be above 5ft and less than 6ft 6in
- You must be older than 14
- If younger than 18 you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to complete the paperwork.
- You must weigh less than 120kgs
- It is not advised if you are pregnant, suffer really bad motion sickness (take medication), have a heart condition, or nervous disposition.
Do eat normally on the day and go easy on any alcohol the night before.
• We advise wearing clothing which covers arms and legs (cotton-based is ideal). We provide a
helmet/headset and, if wanted, gloves.
• Please do not fly unless you are fit and well on the day.
• Absolutely no loose articles (including cameras) to be carried on board (even in zipped
pockets). Remove any jewellery which might come off. Earrings can be uncomfortable under
the headset. We can put a GoPro/Insta360 in if you bring your own.
• All flights will be from the front seat.
• Flights are nominally 25 minutes chocks, 15 minutes minimum airborne. You
can experience a lot of aerobatics in that time!
• These flights count as dual training, so remember your logbook if you want it
• Everyone is different, so each flight will be tailored to you, and we will do as little or as
much (within reason!) as you are comfortable with. If you haven’t flown aerobatics before it
is natural to feel a little apprehensive, but be assured that it is likely the aerobatics will be
much gentler than you might think and it is very unlikely you will be ill. And if there’s
anything you particularly want to do, or don’t want to do, then tell us!
Any questions please contact our helpful team 7 days a week.